Friday 15 January 2010

Update

Just an update on what I've done so far:

12) Get fit - In Progress
At least 50 reps and 20 sit-ups a day (to start with).

32) Get a 1st in my degree - In Progress
Unlikely if I don't get some revision done soon. Oh the irony.

65) Cut someone's hair - DONE (13/01/10)
Well, I might have slightly cheated with this one and put it on after I did it...but it was something that i've wanted to do - and Harry let me do it. It was a laugh, and my plan to shave off one half then just leave him almost worked. He now looks like a bowling pin with sideburns. It's true.

76) Get photo taken with 3 famous people - In Progress
Another slight cheat this one, met Bill Bryson at my sister's graduation today (he's the Chancellor of Durham Uni) so thought I would attempt to mingle with the celebs (yes, I know he's not that famous...but it still counts).

77) Make a blog to keep track of this - DONE (15/01/10)
Big tick for that.

0 comments: