Saturday 23 January 2010

Update

20) Finish writing this list - DONE (23/01/10)
Finally...only 11 days since I started writing it. I can see myself making some changes soon (punching a whale seems unlikely). Then again, I could just leave it on and there's a guaranteed £2 to charity. Well, make it £4 since seeing Newcastle Utd in a final seems just as likely as me sparring with the ocean giant.

24) Stay off Facebook for a week - In Progress
Started on the 17th and it's nearly been a week. And it's been...easy. I mean, really easy. In 20 years time, looking back, I don't want to remember the 'good ol' days' by tagging photos, liking statuses and writing on people's walls when they're a mere phone call away. I want to remember going out and living my life. I remember using Facebook in '07 (yes, Facebook has been around for more than a year...) just to keep in touch w
ith relatives. Simple. There was none of this 'rushing back to the laptop to check if my crops have grown' or "Ooh, I'm gonna put this on my status as soon as I get home" bullsh*t.
The ironic thing is that I'll be using Facebook to advertise this blog. Well, I guess that's where everyone will be.

0 comments: