Saturday 30 January 2010

Update

24) Stay off Facebook for a week - DONE (17-24/01/10)
I'm not going to stop there, I plan to have many more Facebook-less weeks coming up.

32) Get a 1st in my degree - In Progress
Well, my January exams are finally over. The exam periods each year seem to get longer and longer but I'm glad I can relax...for 2 days before next semester kicks in. These exams were the toughest so far so I'll be happy if I average a 2:1 over the 4 modules. Got to get my arse into gear next semester though.

49) Finish a large Pizza Hut pizza in one night - DONE (24/01/10)
Didn't eat anything after dinner (that's lunch for any southeners reading) in preperation. Had half a large cheesy bites meaty BBQ and half a large stuffed crust 7 sins pizza. Pretty straightforward but thought I needed to try it at some point. The disappointing bit (other than the medicore meaty BBQ) was the fact I didn't have any leftovers for morning pizza. Gutted.
58) Watch 100 films I haven't seen before - In Progress [3/100]

  • Mongol - alright, didn't live up to it's hype.
  • Zombieland - really enjoyed this one. On par with Planet Terror methinks.
  • The Wicker Man - strange but not bad.

67) Buy 10 scratchcards - In Progress [1/10]
Bought my first ever scratchcard...and won -£2! Oh, wait, it doesn't work like that does it?

96) Get a double chicken burger with cheese from Geminis - Almost
I had to create a new 'Almost' category just because of this. Coming back from Footage, all psyched up for my first visit to Geminis in a long time (too long), I ordered the beastly chicken burger. Good ol' Ali even threw in chips in the burger leaving me to attempt to dislocate my jaw to fit the burger in my mouth. Well, after eating about 3/4, I noticed something terribly wrong. There was...NO CHEESE. NO CHEESE dammit! Looks like I'm making another trip to Geminis at some point. Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all...

0 comments: